Planning is more than just numbers. It's time to dig a little deeper.
As we look forward into 2021, it's time think about what's worked for your brand and what's left you "throwing your hands up in the air" overwhelmed.
Get out that pen and paper and let's look at what really happened with your social media presence in 2020.
7 questions you should take the time to answer to prep for the coming year:
- What did your social platforms help you accomplish in 2020?
- Which social platform was time well spent (brought you the most website traffic and/or sales)?
- Which social platform was a total waste of your time in regard to results?
- What was your biggest challenge with your social media platforms?
- How did you handle those challenges?
- What could you have done better to deal with your challenges?
- What do you want to change about your social media presence and platforms in 2021?
Make your social media work for you. Not the other way around. Yes, numbers give us something to measure our progress, but it does you no good if you're overwhelmed, overworked, and not laser focused on what matters and works for you on social media.