Feeling unmotivated, uninspired, and brain dead when it comes to new ideas?
You don't always have to recreate the wheel when it comes to content. Avoid feeling burnt out by repurposing some of your oldies but goodies.
1. Short-form content: Save your TikTok videos (pre-publish) and upload them as Reels, YouTube Shorts, or even Pinterest Idea pins.
2. Top performing post: Redesign a top performing post with a few new or extra elements and post again.
3. Long-form videos: Edit your long form videos like IG/FB Lives or YouTube content and convert them into 30-60 second reels or TikToks.
4. Captions: Convert your Instagram post caption to reels with you talking or teaching. Talking head Reels perform very well.
5. Format: Switch up the format of your post by converting an infographic or list into a carousel or vice-versa.
6. Twitter Threads: Convert your Twitter thread into an engaging or educational Instagram carousel.
7. Newsletters: Convert your newsletter content into blog posts, Instagram captions, or IG/FB Lives.
8. Blog posts: Same as newsletters, shorten your blog posts into Instagram captions or scripts/ideas for your reels and TikToks.
And...when you're absolutely exhausted...try reposting! 👇
9. Old posts: Repost the same thing you have in the past! Honestly, only a small percentage of your total audience has seen your older posts; and it's ALL new to your new followers.