Soon enough, it will be 2021. Do you have a game plan set for how you'll elevate and maximize what you're doing online?
Here are 5 ideas to guide you on you on your social media path next year:
- Step up your DM Game: Social is all about connection. It rewards conversation. The you more you converse with your follows, the more Instagram will pop you up on the top of their friend's suggested accounts to follow. Don't be shy! Slide into those DMs as often as you can. Don't know what to say? I've got you. DM me and I'll send you a link to our templates.
- Prioritize Email Marketing: Even though you may see texts at the forefront of what works this year, email is not dead. It's a great way to update and thank your current and potential customers while staying top of mind for a current or later purchase.
- Give Video Content a try: Between LIVE, IGTV, and Reels, there are plenty of opportunities for you to bring more multimedia into your feed. Host a Q&A, give people a tutorial or how-to, talk about your why or a new product you've launched. Heck! Show us how to use a new product you've launched. The opportunities are endless!
- Collaborate: Welcome to collaboration station where bringing combined value, brings you maximized exposure. Find at least one person in your industry to collaborate with via an informational/educational live, IGTV, Zoom session or even a giveaway. This will not only broaden your audience by promoting you with their audience, but it will do the same for them. Win-win!
- Optimize your profile: You only have 7 seconds to make a first impression so people can click follow with confidence. At first glance, they should know: who you are, what value you offer, and see within your first 9 photos what your account is about.